Today I have created a new image off raspbian with WSL added.
What is changed?
- The pi home folder contains a symlink to the nginx folder
- Updated websolarlog to the latest trunk (build 928)
- Raspbian almost to the latest version (please do an apt-get update to get the altest)
- Removed lots off unused files (around 600mb of files)
- Installed an init script so WSL start after restarting the rpi
Please give any comments in de the google forums.
(Want to upgrade the old image? Information on the second page.)
After installation of the image, please run the following commands;
- sudo chown www-data:www-data /usr/share/nginx/www/websolarlog/
- sudo chmod -R 777 /usr/share/nginx/www/websolarlog/